Salient considers privacy an important issue, so we build and operate our web services with the protection of privacy taken into account.
The following describes the treatment of personal data and the rights that assist you in relation to the current data protection regulations, based on the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR).
1. Responsible for the treatment of personal data
- Broccoli Online & Offline S.L.
- European Operator Identification Number: ES-B64486400
- Address: c/ Pere Esmendia, 25, 2n 3a - 08191 Rubí - Barcelona - Spain
- Contact: email@example.com
2. Legitimation for the treatment of your data
We will process your personal data when the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a part of or to take measures at your request before formalizing said contract; to fulfil a legal obligation that affects us or to fulfil our legitimate interests or those of another person. When it is necessary to obtain your prior consent for the treatment, we will obtain your consent and will rely on it in relation to the treatment in question. It is possible to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on a consent prior to its withdrawal.
3. Purpose of the processing of your personal data
The personal data supplied by interested persons is processed in order to be able to send offers or advertising and promotional communications by any means of delivery, electronic or physical, by the data controller, related to the distribution of our products or services. Newsletters are sent to users who have given their explicit consent.
4. Data being processed
The data processed in the framework of the relationship with the interested party and conditioned to the consented purposes, are included in the following categories: Identification and contact data, for example by way of example and not limited to: name, surname, telephone or email.
Commercial information data based on the indications received.
5. Time we will keep your data
Personal data will be kept to the extent necessary to comply with our contractual and legal obligations. All our communications include the possibility of unsubscribing from the recipient file. To do this, you just have to send a message with the subject: UNSUBSCRIBE and the data will be removed from the recipient file of our periodic communications "Newsletters".
6. International data transfers
The data keeper will not transfer data to other (international) parties.
7. Data security
The data keeper has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
8. Rights of the holders in relation to their data
The owners of the data can exercise at any time, by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject "Data Protection", the following rights:
- Revoke the consent granted for the treatment and communication of your personal data.
- Obtain information about the existence or not of treatment of your personal data.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limit the processing of data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when it considers that the rights recognized by the data protection regulations have been violated. To exercise your rights, you must indicate in your request your full name and the right you wish to exercise, as well as authenticate yourself.
9. Use of "cookie" technology
Preference cookies allow the website to remember information that allows you to modify the way the page behaves or how it looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located.
Third party cookies on our page
Nuestra página web también utiliza tecnologías de otras empresas. Las empresas que ofrecen estos servicios también utilizan cookies para analizar el comportamiento del usuario y personalizar su experiencia.
|_gat, _ga, _gid
|Record of visits in Google Analytics.
|From one minute to two years.